LOOKING FOR BED BUGS EXTERMINATION SERVICE?
Why you should call us NOW:
- 99.9% guaranteed success rate in bed bugs eradication
- Up to 1 year warranty with unlimited visits until certified bedbugs free
- World-class experts team with global experiences (e.g. UK, US, Spain, Portugal…) extensively recognized by mainstream media (e.g. SCMP and HKFP)
- Safe to you and your loved ones yet deadly to bed bugs
- 5,000+ successful cases and countless positive reviews in Hong Kong alone
- 24/7 top-notch support and monitoring
- Exclusive technology: “Heat Treatment” to maximize effectiveness in the packed living environment in Hong Kong
- Exclusive insecticide: the only Hong Kong company having access to the Silica Gel, the only product proven to have 100% kill rate in Asia.
YOUR RELIABLE PEST CONTROL COMPANY FOR BED BUGS IN HONG KONG
More benefits of using our service:
- No need to throw away any of your furniture
- No need to wash any of your clothes
- No need to put all your belongings in plastic bags
- No need to do anything, basically!
ONCE AND FOR ALL, let our professionals help to get rid of bed bugs.
OUR TREATMENTS FOR BED BUGS
- HEAT TREATMENT (exclusive technology)
“Heat Treatment” is exceptionally effective in bed bugs extermination in the packed living environment in Hong Kong as it can take out the bugs indiscriminately in the trickiest hideouts.
The basic principle of “Heat Treatment” is to get your whole flat as hot as a sauna temporarily by special equipment and technique. Every corner of your flat reaches at least 60°C at the same time in 3 hours, which during the process 99% of the bed bugs (including eggs) will die right away. Bed bugs and their eggs die at 48.9°C.
Please note: “Heat Treatment” is not to be confused with “Steam Treatment” which some of the pest control companies may mix them up. “Steam Treatment” is a less effective treatment as it only targets limited areas of your flat each time, which you can imagine a significant number of bugs will surely escape from the heat and results in an incomplete eradication.
- DUST APPLICATION TREATMENT
“Dust Application Treatment” includes the usage of our exclusive Silica Gel insecticide that is the only product available in Asia to have 100% proven kill rate. The treatment takes an average time of 3-4 weeks to achieve complete eradication depending on the level of infestation at your flat.
- CRYOKILL TREATMENT
“CryoKill Treatment” consists of producing extremely low temperatures blast precisely at designated areas infested with bed bugs, like bed frames and mattresses. The technology kills the bed bugs instantly while remaining safe, clean and environmental-friendly. After the application, the product evaporates a few minutes after application leaving no wet surfaces.
about BED BUGS
The most common bed bugs in Hong Kong are called Cimex Lectularius. They are tiny, oval-shaped, brownish parasitic insects, which feed exclusively on human blood. Mature bed bugs have flat bodies that have the size roughly of an apple seed.
Adult bed bugs are tiny and hardly noticeable when they are unfed. However, when they have enjoyed a big feast of human blood, their bodies swell to be almost doubled in size and their color turns darker brown/red as well. The female bed bug can lay 1 to 3 eggs per day. In her lifetime, she can lay a total of 200 to 500 eggs. The lifetime of a female bed bug ranges from 6 to 12 months and sometimes more, which results in even more birth of bed bugs. In the past few years, there has been a worldwide explosion of bed bug infestations. Hong Kong is not excluded from the disaster – in fact, there’s a continuous increase in cases of bed bugs reported in the region. Nowadays, it is estimated that as many as 1 in 4 households in Hong Kong have bed bugs problems.
HOW AND WHERE TO FIND BED BUGS
The best way to identify a bedbug infestation is to look for physical signs of their existence. They are hard to find, but if you know where to look, you could spot them looking for the following signs;
- Blood stains on bed sheets or pillowcases caused by bed bugs being crushed.
- Dark spots which are bed bug excrement on bed sheets, mattresses, walls, curtains…
- Eggs and eggshells, which are tiny (about 1mm) and pale yellow skins that nymphs shed as they grow larger.
- Live bed bugs.
- A musty odor from the bed bugs’ scent glands.
They are most commonly found hiding in:
HIDDEN SPOTS BED BUGS LOVE
Follow Us On Social Media
Find us on your favorite social networks and leave us a comment today!